Property & Conveyancing
Nienaber Attorneys specialises in Property Law in all its forms – residential sales and purchases, commercial sales, purchases and leases, building contracts, subdivisions and all of your general queries.
There is no job too big or too small for our dedicated Property Law team to tackle and no question too basic to be asked.
We understand that everyone is working within a budget, so we prefer to have an upfront conversation around fees at the outset. We are also happy to provide you with firm pricing estimates for any commercial property work.
Our full-service property advisory and transactional practice offers clients assistance in matters involving:
• Deeds office searches and property valuations;
• Drafting of lease agreements (commercial and residential);
• Drafting of sale agreements (commercial and residential);
• Due diligence investigations and advisory services for property transactions;
• Transfers of residential, commercial and sectional title properties;
• Registration and cancellation of servitudes and bonds;
• Township establishment;
• Partition transfers;
• Estate transfers;
• Boundary and encroachment disputes;
• Development rights;
• Land claims and expropriation.
Contact our Team Today
Subscribe to our Newsletter
(We will never share your data with any third parties)